- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: Salon Chairs Don’t Sell Themselves – Part 1
You just founded a start-up, or e-commerce company, or both. Congrats! Your first thought may be to design a beautiful, innovative website. Before you get too deep into the process, you’ll want to know why this may not be the best route to take. I started my own e-commerce company, Standish Salon Goods, and learned the cold, hard truth in an unconventional way.
In this upcoming webinar you’ll learn about my rollercoaster ride to finding the almost perfect balance of innovative, but also practical e-commerce website. There’s always room to improve and take your website to the next level. I’m eager to share my experiences with other entrepreneurs so you can avoid common mistakes and implement a high converting e-commerce website.
- Why over designing and over innovating your website may be a conversion killer
- How to run the type of A/B tests that will return significant results
- The Most Common 21 Pitfalls to Avoid on your E-commerce website
- Why marketing to an average client can often cause you to miss them completely
Who It’s For:
- Business Owners With An Online Presence
- Graphic Designers