- This event has passed.
Workshop: How to Build a Brand, Drive Viral Traffic and Increase Conversion Rates
Learn how to build your brand, run viral campaigns and increase conversion rates to grow your business as told by JD Crouse of Bolder Bands who’s company grew to $6.5MM in three and a half years, Tanner Maxson of ammosubscription.com, the “dollar shave club” of the ammo world where viral campaigns have increased web traffic by over 1,300% and Brice McBeth, conversion rate expert, founder of successful e-commerce and marketing companies, StandishSalonGoods.com and Reap Marketing and author of “Salon Chairs Don’t Sell Themselves.”
Other Speakers Include
JD Crouse: I grew up a cowboy in the sandhills of Nebraska, wandered to Oklahoma for school and more cowboying, then married a pretty blonde who drug me back to Colorado. I now spend my time chasing our 3 kids and building our company, Bolder Band®. My other interests are Jesus, commercial real estate & sandstone quarries.
Tanner Maxson: USAF Veteran turned entrepreneur. Since 2005 Tanner has utilized online marketing and social media advertising to generate leads for local service companies. Tanner is currently launching a new venture called AmmoSubscription.com that delivers ammo on a monthly subscription.
- How to build a brand with other people’s $ (not investors)
- How business and horses correlate
- What’s in a name & how Mojitos may be your key ingredient
- Lead generation and viral traffic boost
- Discover why optimizing your site conversions has little to do with web design
- How even the best CRO experts are “getting it wrong” with AB Testing
- Understand the 1 thing you need to convince people to buy from YOU